Gesa Institute of Management and Technical Studies(Gesa Institute) is committed to providing flexible and efficient services to all students and working Professional, and as part of this strategy we have implemented an online payment system.
To make an online payment:
- Once you click the “Make Payment Online” button, you will be redirected to a third party website where you will be required to enter:
- Student ID
- Date of Birth
- If you click “Query Balance by Email”, your current outstanding balance will be emailed to your email address
- If you click “Make Payment”, you will be redirected to the payment website – Online Payments Service Provider – to enter Debit/Credit card or Online payment details
- If the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email with your outstanding balance
- Note: If there is a transaction/daily limit on your Debit/Credit card, you may be required to complete more than one transaction to pay an outstanding balance in
Make Payment Online >>
Payment can also be made by Bank Transfer to the Gesa Institute Fees Account.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE INSTITUTE’S STUDENT/CANDIDATE FEES BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Name on Account: Geotic Environment Safety and Security Alliance Private Limited
Account No :121305000502
Account Type : Current Account
Bank : ICICI Bank Ltd
Branch Address: ICICI Bank Ltd. – Mumbai – Ghatkopar LBS Marg Shop No. 2-2A And Shop No. 3, B- Wing, Kailash Esplanade, LBS Road Opp. Shreyas Talkies, Ghatkopar (W) Maharashtra – 400071
Please ensure you include your Student Name & ID Number (GESA00XXXXXX) as the reference when making a payment as this enables us to identify which student the payment is for.
Electronic notifications of statements to this account can be sent by email to our students Fees office at email@example.com
- Gesa Information gesainstitute.com
- Online Payments Terms & Conditions
- All fee payment queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All technical queries should be sent to info@ com
Online Payments Terms and Conditions
Students can now pay fees by logging onto the Gesa Institute online payment facility. The encryption technology used on the site offers a security. Payments are made through a secure payment gateway. Gesa Institute will not receive any of your card details. All payments are in your account will be immediately debited for the amount.
In the event of a programme being cancelled, or the students’ subsequent withdrawal from the Institute, a refund will be made as calculated in accordance with Institutes policy. Before making any payments, you should ensure that the amount you are trying to pay does not exceed any limits placed on your card by its issuer.
Please note that if there is a transaction/daily limit on your Debit/Credit card, you may be required to complete more than one transaction to pay fees in full. The Institute cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure payment has been made. The following cards can be used on this site: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Please allow for 3 – 8 working days for your student record with the Institute to be settled following payment.
A students record on the website is based on the students record with the college, and thus when making a payment a student must take this settling period into account.
To pay your fees on-line, you will need to have the following to hand:
- Gesa Institute Student number
- Date of Birth (DD/MN/YYYY) – this is used to validate the student to ensure that any payments are credited to the correct student.
- Debit / Credit card: Where applicable you must have the credit/debit card number, the CVV number, the expiry date, the start date