GESA INSTITUTE ADVISORY COMMITTEE (GIAC) is the Gesa institutes mission to undertake significant and high quality interdisciplinary Research, and courage and support local, National and international partnership, enable public intellectual commentary, expand social helping capacity that leads the institute to grow all over worldwide.
Gesa Institute Advisory Committee provides overreaching advice to the director, related to Gesa institutes research directions and connections. This advisor inform the institute for development activities, which will be monitored by the Advisory Committee.
Our GESA Institute Advisory Committee provides strategic advice and recommendations on Education. Advisory committees are divided into section
- Gesa Institute Advisory Committee (GIAC)
- Social Public Advisory Committee (SPAC) – Gesa Foundation
Gesa Institutes Advisory Committee provides young professionals with a distinctive forum to discuss policy ideas, cultural issues, and public affairs. Each is self-possessed of a diverse group of national and international representatives of the public, private and non-profit sectors, including the research community and health practices. “The Gesa Institutes Advisory Committee (GIAC) provides advice to the Institute on strategic and policy related issues, including those concerning academic activities, developing linkages with the corporate world, strengthening partnership and developing synergies with alumni, and towards enforcing the gender-related goals in research and education activities at Gesa Institutes and promotion of the role of Gesa Institutes in advancing gender equality in the region. Gesa Institutes Advisory Committee advises on Institute specific and critical issues and cross-Institutes initiatives The Advisory Committee is a body who Looks for the primary scientific and Technical by advising on situations and matters of the Institute and other issues.
The committee is composed of unlimited members who are appointed by are permanent directors after consultations with other team member. Motivated with providing expertise on issues concerning Education, Convenience, and ambience for research by engaging the public and other relevant agencies.
In addition, in order for advisory committees to operate successfully, the following characteristics are expected of its members:
Each member of the committee should attend and follow our benefits and program:-
- The Advisory Board and Council members are highly regarded by the Board of Directors and Executive teams at the GESA.
- Personal growth and development through contribution in the marketing community globally.
- Opportunity to share expertise and advice.
- Participate in providing support and guidance in the planning, development and implementation GESA services and publications.
- Be part of a consultative voice in order to influence the responsiveness of the IIMP® to ensure that the marketing community’s needs are adequately represented when decisions are made.
- Collective perspectives and expertise of the advisory members provide valuable input, feedback, and strengthen the GESA’s connection to marketing professionals and academicians.
- Enhance your professional resume/portfolio.
- Member may participate in working groups, interest groups
- Members may participate in workshop and symposia;