GESA ADVISORY COMMITTEE (GAC) is to undertake significant mission and high-quality interdisciplinary Research, and courage and support local, National and international partnership, enable public intellectual commentary, expand social helping capacity that leads the Gesa institute, Gesa safety & security services, Gesa engineering and construction etc.; to grow all over worldwide. Gesa Advisory Committee provides overreaching advice to the director, related to Gesa institutes research directions and connections. This advisor informs the institute for development activities, which will be monitored by the Advisory Committee.
Our GESA Advisory Committee provides strategic advice and recommendations on Education, Services, Products etc. Advisory committees are divided into section:
- Gesa Advisory Committee (GAC)
Gesa Advisory Committee provides young professionals with a distinctive forum to discuss policy ideas, cultural issues, and public affairs. Each is self-possessed of a diverse group of national and international representatives of the public, private and non-profit sectors, including the research community and health practices. “The Gesa Advisory Committee (GAC) also provides advice to the on strategic and policy related issues, including those concerning academic activities, developing linkages with the corporate world, strengthening partnership and developing synergies with alumni, and towards enforcing the gender-related goals in research and education activities at Gesa and promotion of the role of Gesa Committee in advancing gender equality in the region.
Gesa Advisory Committee advises on Institute specific and critical issues and cross-Institutes initiatives The Advisory Committee is a body who Looks for the primary scientific and Technical by advising on situations and matters of the internal and other issues. The committee is composed of unlimited members who are appointed by are permanent directors after consultations with another team member. Motivated with providing expertise on issues concerning Education, Convenience, and ambience for research by engaging the public and other relevant agencies.
- Social Public Advisory Committee (SPAC) – Gesa Foundation
Our social public advisory committee (SPAC) Advises on Public issues and other developments issues of the day. Our committee explore and address timely issues facing the country under Gesa Foundation- Stand for Society development and Serve Humanity. We want to develop our committee to next level of experts who represent the field of research, education, business, public issues, awareness etc.
Now India is transforming, driven by a strong government agenda for change, by introducing large development programmes such as ‘Make in India’, ‘Digital India’, ‘Skill India’, etc. These programmes impact the various aspects of governmental interaction with businesses, citizens and visitors. There is also a fundamental transformation in the way the government is delivering public services.
Social Public Advisory Committee (SPAC) in India is aligned to support this transformation of India, particularly the social inclusion agenda of the government. We are today trying to involve in major reform programmes, driven both at the central and state levels. We are looking to work as advisors and implementers for some of the largest programmes in the country that include ‘Swachh Bharat’ (Clean India), ‘Make in India’, ‘Ease of Doing Business’, ‘Smart Cities’, ‘Digital India’ and ‘Skill India’, amongst others, etc.
Our Advisory Committee looking on some issues like:
- Social & Public • Health • Disaster • Justice • Environment • Tourism • Development
To Join or know more about our Social Public Advisory committee (SPAC) reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, in order for advisory committees to operate successfully, the following characteristics are expected of its members:
- Participation • Preparation • Professionalism • Commitment • Entrepreneurship
Each member of the committee should attend and follow our benefits and program:-
- The Advisory Board and Council members are highly regarded by the Board of Directors and Executive teams at the GESA.
- Personal growth and development through contribution in the marketing community globally.
- Opportunity to share expertise and advice.
- Participate in providing support and guidance in the planning, development and implementation GESA services and publications.
- Be part of a consultative voice in order to influence the responsiveness of the GESA to ensure that the marketing community’s needs are adequately represented when decisions are made.
- Collective perspectives and expertise of the advisory members provide valuable input, feedback, and strengthen the GESA’s connection to marketing professionals and academicians.
- Enhance your professional resume/portfolio.
- Member may participate in working groups, interest groups
- Members may participate in workshop and symposia;